Jeff Moody served in the United States Army and thereafter earned his Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting from Eastern Michigan University.
Over the years Jeff has worked in many areas, including cost accounting, corporate controlling in manufacturing and medical fields, production and HR management, and as a training and tax preparing professional for a national firm. In 2016, Jeff formed Moody Tax & Accounting, LLC. Jeff also owns and operates with his wife Melannie Moody MTA Property Management – specializing in lawn care and maintenance management.
Affiliations and Accomplishments:
- Sergeant in the U.S. Army
- Most Distinguished Graduate – Dale Carnegie Leadership for Managers
- Assistant Instructor – Dale Carnegie Course
- Most Distinguished Graduate – Primary Leadership & Development Course
- Former President & Vice President of Institute of Management Accountants
- Former Board of Education Trustee, Fruitport Community Schools
- Real Estate Sales Licensee (since 2017)
- Small Business Owner – MTA Property Management (since 2017)
- Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technicians
- Member – Grand Haven Chamber of Commerce
- Member – Grand Haven Post of the American Legion
- Member – Grand Haven Post of the Eagles
- Mentor/Volunteer – Kid’s Hope USA
- Member – All Shores Wesleyan Church
Jeff has two beautiful daughters, a delightful son-in-law and an awesome step-son. One grand-dog (Finn) and one grand-cat (Pickle). His wife of 6 years (and counting) is pretty wonderful, too. Last, but not least – Copper (his dog) and Gracie (his horse).
When he is not working, Jeff enjoys spending time with his family, playing cards, riding his horse, solving sudoku puzzles, working out, and walking his dog around the neighborhood.